Kissimmee Paternity Action Lawyer, providing experienced Child Paternity Action, Divorce, and Family Law Attorney legal services in Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Orange County, Osceola County, and the Central Florida area.
Contact Kissimmee – Orlando Paternity Action Attorney, Mercedes León About Your Child Paternity, Divorce, or other Family Law Legal Issues or Disputes by calling 407.483.1182.
Child Paternity refers to the process of legally establishing who the father of a minor child is through scientific methods. Typically a blood test or DNA swab analysis.
Establishing the paternity of a minor child is important for a number of reasons, such as:
- To provide the child with a needed identity, or to verify a child’s identity;
- To help establish a health history of both the Mother and Father for medical care and treatment of the child;
- To establish or disprove paternity for the purpose of determining whether child support is owed;
- To allow the child to be covered by health insurance, social security, inheritance and veteran’s benefits;
- Paternity also may allow the parties involved to seek public assistance where they qualify;
- Establishing paternity may entitle such child by succession or inheritance to receive property from his or her biological father.
The León Law Center, P.A., represents the legal rights and goals of those involved in child paternity or other family law issues in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, and the entire Central Florida area. For a confidential legal consultation, please call 407.483.1182.
Paternity tests are often requested by:
- The mother of a minor child;
- A father who questioning the paternity of a minor child he is legally responsible for;
- A man who is told that he is the biological father of a minor child; or
- A man who suspects a child is his biological offspring but is told the child is not his.
Child Paternity issues may often arise in cases involving child support, but they can also be important in relation to adoption, inheritance, custody and visitation, health care, and other issues.
When involved in child paternity and family law issues in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, or the surrounding Central Florida area, hiring an experienced child paternity attorney or lawyer may provide the best opportunity to achieve a fair and reasonable resolution to family law issues or disputes.
Anyone requiring professional legal services regarding child paternity action, divorce, or other family law issues should be proactive in protecting their legal rights and seek the legal advice of an experienced Orlando – Kissimmee Paternity Action lawyer, such as Attorney Mercedes León.
Call 407.483.1182 to Schedule a Confidential Legal Consultation with Kissimmee – Orlando Paternity Action Attorney Mercedes León at The León Law Center, P.A.