Kissimmee Divorce Lawyer, providing experienced Divorce and Family Law Attorney legal services in Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Orange County, Osceola County, and the Central Florida area.
Contact Kissimmee – Orlando Divorce Attorney, Mercedes León About Your Divorce or other Family Law Legal Issues or Disputes by calling 407.483.1182.
The León Law Center, P.A., is committed to supporting families, parents, and children who are part of a divorce and all related family law issues. We approach divorce issues carefully while utilizing our knowledge and experience to best serve our divorce and family client’s.
In many situations, divorce mediation may provide many potential advantages in divorce cases including, but not limited to:
- Faster resolution to divorce issues and disputes;
- Reduced cost relating to a divorce;
- Reduced stress during the divorce process; and
- The ability to negotiate viable solutions to difficult divorce related issues, taking uncertainty of a courts ruling out of the equation.
Non-adversarial alternatives, such as mandatory mediation are often ordered by state courts in an attempt to force both parties to resolve divorce related issues. There may be a substantial difference in the tone and outcome of mediation proceedings if the mediation is court ordered or entered into by both parties willingly.
The León Law Center, P.A., represents the legal rights and goals of those involved in divorce or other family law issues in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, and the entire Central Florida area. For a confidential legal consultation, please call 407.483.1182.
A number of legal issues may be relevant to a divorce (marriage dissolution), such as:
There are two types of divorces; an uncontested divorce and a contested divorce.
- Uncontested Divorce (also called a collabrative divorce): the spouses are able to reasonably agree upon all issues relating to the termination of a marriage, typically through a Marital Settlement Agreement.
- Contested Divorce: is more likely when there are disputes over custody, child support or when there are substantial or complex asset and liability issues.
Divorce related issues can be extremely complicated which are best served by retaining experienced legal counsel who will professionally guide a person through the dissolution of marriage process while protecting his or her legal rights.
When involved in divorce and family law issues in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, or the surrounding Central Florida area, hiring an experienced divorce attorney or lawyer may provide the best opportunity to achieve a fair and reasonable resolution to family law issues or disputes.
Anyone requiring professional legal services regarding divorce or other family law issues should be proactive in protecting their legal rights and seek the legal advice of an experienced Orlando – Kissimmee Divorce Lawyer, such as Attorney Mercedes León.
Call 407.483.1182 to Schedule a Confidential Legal Consultation with Kissimmee – Orlando Divorce Attorney Mercedes León at The León Law Center, P.A.