Kissimmee Parenting Plan Lawyer, providing experienced Parenting Plan, Timesharing, Divorce, and Family Law Attorney legal services in Kissimmee, St Cloud, Orlando, Orange County, Osceola County, and the Central Florida area.
Contact Kissimmee – Orlando Alimony Attorney, Mercedes León About Your Parenting Plan, Divorce, or other Family Law Legal Issues or Disputes by calling 407.483.1182.
Parenting Plan cases should be handled in a delicate manner and with the utmost discretion due to the tremendous strain which can be placed upon parents and their minor children.
In recent years there has been an increased emphasis in parenting proceedings determining what is in the best interest of minor child. This new concept of structuring time-sharing with a minor child has leveled the playing field between both parents, a far contrast to the days when a child’s mother was virtually guaranteed to be the primary residential parent of minor children.
Parenting / Time Sharing issues typically arise during a:
- Legal separation;
- A long range residential change of address for the custodial parent;
- Following a paternity test; or
- When relevant substantial circumstances change within the family structure which warrants a modification.
The León Law Center, P.A., represents the legal rights and goals of those involved in parenting plan or other family law issues in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, and the entire Central Florida area. For a confidential legal consultation, please call 407.483.1182.
Once the court makes a ruling regarding a parenting plan schedule the court will issue an order allocating responsibilities for independent and joint decision making, for the benefit and care of minor children.
Family law court orders pertaining to the custody and visitation of minor children often address issues such as:
- Parenting plans detailing when minor children will spend time with each parent;
- Parenting plans, including primary custody, visitation rights, and obligations;
- Determining which parent (or both) will have decision making authority regarding school related issues, extracurricular activities, health care and other important matters for the child;
- Determining the amount of child support to be paid, and by whom; and
- Other specific issues which may be unique to the specific child custody or visitation case.
When involved in parenting plan and family law issues in Kissimmee, Orlando, Osceola County, Orange County, or the surrounding Central Florida area, hiring an experienced parenting plan attorney or lawyer may provide the best opportunity to achieve a fair and reasonable resolution to family law issues or disputes.
Anyone requiring professional legal services regarding Parenting Plan, Timesharing, Divorce, or other Family Law issues should be proactive in protecting their legal rights and seek the legal advice of an experienced Orlando – Kissimmee Alimony lawyer, such as Attorney Mercedes León.
Call 407.483.1182 to Schedule a Confidential Legal Consultation with Kissimmee – Orlando Parenting Plan Attorney Mercedes León at The León Law Center, P.A.